Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by Ailytic »

Hi Guys,

I have been able to replicate the other issue we were having when not using the suspendEvents method on the store. It seems that when scrolling down, dragging an event and then setting store data in the onEventDrop method, it causes all the resources to disappear until you start scrolling again.

I have attached a video along with the app.js and data I used to replicate the issue. I hope this is a more legitimate bug that you can resolve quickly.

Kind Regards,
Sean
Attachments
Archive 2.zip
(787.37 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

Post by pmiklashevich »

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by Ailytic »

Thanks Pavel,

Any idea on a timeframe for a fix?

Cheers,
Seab

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello Seab,

We are planning to get it fixed in the next minor release. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Pavel

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by Ailytic »

Thanks Pavel,

Is there a release planned for this Friday?

Cheers

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello,

The issue is fixed in nightly builds, so you can download a new distributive from the customer zone. We don't have a specific date for the next release, but it will be released most likely in 1-2 weeks.

Cheers,
Pavel

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by Giovanni Pini »

Hi all,

Starting from version 2.1.1 we are facing the same problem that @Ailytic was talking about. Whenever we add an event to the store after the onEventDrop part of the scheduler become blank and it is restored only after scrolling up a bit.

In both version 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 the issue behavior is changed a bit. Instead of a blank scheduler, the resources are rendered in a wrong order. After the rendering some rows disappear forever, some others are duplicated.

For the sake of the bug reproduction we used examples/angular/angular-7 demo project. This is the code used to add an event to the store:
onSchedulerEvents(event: any) {
    if (event.type === 'eventdrop') {

// Adding an event to the store    
      this.scheduler.schedulerEngine.eventStore.add({
        id: 11,
        resourceId: 'z',
        name: 'Scrum',
        desc: 'Team A',
        startDate: `2018-02-07 9:00`,
        endDate: `2018-02-07 11:00`,
        eventType: 'Appointment',
        iconCls: 'b-fa b-fa-calendar',
        eventColor: 'red'
      });
    }
}
I attach a video to give you a better overview of what is happening. I also attach the data.json file with the resources we used to reproduce the bug.
As you can see in the video, when we drop an event on Mario, Mario row disappear from the scheduler (and some other rows as well). Where Mario row was located now we have Maradona row. At this point, scrolling to the top and then to the bottom, Mario row seems to be restored but the Maradona one is missing. Scrolling up again we can see that some rows are duplicated (starting from the first one which is Arcady).

Since I've seen you solved the bug reported by @Ailytic, can you verify if the solution cover also this new issue behavior?

Thanks,
Giovanni
Attachments
BryntumRenderingBug.zip
- Video
- data.json file
(944.67 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

Post by pmiklashevich »

Yes, should be fixed soon, please see here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11649#p62288

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer