[INFO REQ] Integration of Bryntum Scheduler component for EXT JS with Salesforce

Support for v6.x of our Scheduling components

Anshuman

[INFO REQ] Integration of Bryntum Scheduler component for EXT JS with Salesforce

Post by Anshuman »

Can we integrate the Bryntum Scheduler component for EXT JS with Salesforce? If yes, can you please provide us the solution for this?

We tried to implement this in the Salesforce Visualforce page, but we are getting this error:

null:1 GET https://attgantt-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/apexpages/devmode/null 404 (Not Found)

I have also added attachments to this topic. Please resolve this issue at earliest

Attachments
Bryntum code.PNG
Bryntum code.PNG (49.87 KiB) Viewed 242 times
Bryntum.PNG
Bryntum.PNG (52.72 KiB) Viewed 242 times

Maxim Gorkovsky
Core Developer
Core Developer

Re: [INFO REQ] Integration of Bryntum Scheduler component for EXT JS with Salesforce

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
We never tried to integrate ExtScheduler with Salesforce Apex page. But we are working on Salesforce Lightning integration, adding LockerService support for new bryntum components (not based on ExtJS). Current demos only work with LockerService disabled.

Anshuman

Re: [INFO REQ] Integration of Bryntum Scheduler component for EXT JS with Salesforce

Post by Anshuman »

What is the timeline that you have in mind to implement this on Salesforce Lightning? We need this component to be integrated with Salesforce lightning.

Maxim Gorkovsky
Core Developer
Core Developer

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

I'm afraid I cannot tell you expected release date. But it is possible to get special Bryntum Scheduler preview build which will support LockerService. If you're interested, please contact sales at bryntum.com and we will provide you details.
Please keep in mind that preview build is still work in progress. It is not thoroughly tested yet but manual tests are promising from the performance and features point of view.