Support for v6.x of our Scheduling components

Post by vpatchip »

I have deleted a task - 'Task 1' and for which i got a error as the response during store.sync() which is expected and is shown in the gantt again. After this if i sync the store again by modifying some other task - 'Task 2' it is trying to create the task Task-1. How to avoid this operation?

Post by mats »

Most likely your server responses aren't correct. Did you read the Store API docs? Do you have a test case showing your problem?

Tired of debugging javascript errors in web applications? Try our powerful error logging service RootCause

Post by vpatchip »

We have a further check while deleting a task in rest. For example, if a task has a progress it cannot be deleted. Exact error message is sent as the response while syncing the store after deletion based on which we have used undoAll functionality of UndoManger. Later if some-other task is edited and then while syncing the store there is a post call happening for the earlier task which is already present in database and so we are duplicate error as the response.

Post by pmiklashevich »

Is your issue solved? I don't see any questions in your latest post. If not, please provide more details on the subject and detailed steps of how to reproduce the issue with one of our samples. How to ask for help please see here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=772
Pavel Miklashevich - Core Developer

Post by vpatchip »

As already mentioned because of post call of the existing record we are getting Duplicate error message. How to handle this?

Post by pmiklashevich »

You need to keep you data consistent. After a request, please reject your changes in the stores (in case of failure), or commit changes (is case of success). If you are using crudmanager please be careful since it handles different stores. If you're using undo manager it's better to call undoAll to revert changes, and clearQueues on save. If you'll need a further assistance please submit a runnable test case that shows the issue. Cheers!
Pavel Miklashevich - Core Developer