Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by niravf22 »

Hi team,

Is there a way to show the scheduler in vertical mode i.e horizontal resources at the top and dates on left that can be scrolled down?

I found one for ext jshttps://www.bryntum.com/examples/schedu ... ientation.
Do we have the same for scheduler 1.0?
Thanks

Post by mats »

That'll likely be something for 2.0. If you need it critically before then, you'd have to go with Scheduler for Ext JS.

Post by niravf22 »

Any timeline around this? When can we expect this?

Post by niravf22 »

team,

is there a tentative date or version when we can expect this to be rolled out? we are using this for handling doctor appointments and they are used to seeing the scheduler in vertical mode (resources at top). will really appreciate if you guys can prioritise this.

thanks!

Post by niravf22 »

also, is there a way we can handle this internally by tweaking the existing feature?

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello,

Vertical mode is not something trivial. It requires a lot of work to be done. I'm afraid we don't have ETA for the vertical mode for now, but it's definitely on our radar. If Vertical mode is critical for you, please check out our Ext-based products. Also you can try to contact our sales at bryntum dot com to speed up the vertical mode development.

Thank you,

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by niravf22 »

ok. thanks.

Post by mpassern »

Hi,

the last info was some month ago, are there maybe some news when vertical mode is available?

Post by mats »

Still not ready, it'll be another 2-3 months probably .