Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Srb »

Hello,

I'm trying to implement correctly the undo/redo feature, when try to insert the wrapper the terminal shows that...

Error: node_modules/@bryntum/schedulerpro-angular/lib/bryntum-undo-redo.component.d.ts:8:22 - error NG6002: Appears in the NgModule.imports of CMSModule, but could not be resolved to an NgModule class.

This likely means that the library (@bryntum/schedulerpro-angular) which declares BryntumUndoRedoComponent has not been processed correctly by ngcc, or is not compatible with Angular Ivy. Check if a newer version of the library is available, and update if so. Also consider checking with the library's authors to see if the library is expected to be compatible with Ivy.

8 export declare class BryntumUndoRedoComponent implements OnInit, OnDestroy {

If there's anythink I can do to solve it...
Thank´s

Post by mats »

Any chance you can upload a small test case for us so we can inspect your environment?

Post by Srb »

It's not possible share an example of project, that's not in my hands, another components imported in the same way are working...
Any idea where we can start to investigate?

Thank's

Post by saki »

We need to see how you use BryntumUndoRedoComponent in a template and the corresponding component file. Another option would be to modify one of our angular examples to demonstrate the error you are facing.

FYI: Our Angular Advanced demo uses undo/redo, however, it does not use self-standing BryntumUndoRedoComponent but a toolbar that contains it. In any case it might be worth to read the sources of this demo meanwhile.

Post by Srb »

Please, can provide an example where I can see how it's integrated on an angular project.

No one of your examples implements <bryntum-undo-redo/> and following https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/api/Scheduler/widget/UndoRedo only can append to the scheduler..

Post by alex.l »

Hi Srb,

We have a bug opened for that component. Does it related to the problem you experienced? https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/3789

All the best,
Alex

Post by Srb »

Hello,
Does any new about this issue? that is exactly what happens. The tag <bryntum-undo-redo> show's the widget on the screen but doesn't catch catch the project if configured standalone.

Post by alex.l »

Hi Srb,
The ticket got 5.0.x milestone, we will fix it after 5.0 release.

Yes, this is that happens: the widget doesn't catch the project if configured standalone. You can use it as a part of scheduler's tbar as it shown here: https://bryntum.com/examples/scheduler/undoredo/
That's the only way to go, until we'll fix that bug, unfortunately.

All the best,
Alex

Post by Srb »

Hello again,
There's any demo about undo-redo code working on Angular that I can follow to include on my project?
Last time I try look's like the wrapper doesn't worked properly. If exist something like an example code maybe will help.

Post by alex.l »

Hi Srb,

Unfortunately, we don't have any examples of using <bryntum-undo-redo/>. I've commented in the ticket to make it with the fix. Thank you for the request!

All the best,
Alex