Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by sachidanand »

Hello team,

I am passing my custom data into crudManager using "loadCrudManagerData" method in the following format . (please refer attachment).

But it is not loading data into scheduler . There are no errors in the console also. Please let me know if I am missing something

Attachments
CrudManagerData.PNG
CrudManagerData.PNG (42.45 KiB) Viewed 582 times

Post by arcady »

The code in the screenshot looks fine.
Please provide a test case so we could investigate what happens.

Post by sachidanand »

Hello Team,

Please find the attached files for running the test case.
The startDate and endDate for calculating the duration is as follows:
endDate: "2022-11-22T00:00:00"
startDate: "2004-06-02T00:00:00"

Attached are the files for "resources", "events" and "columns" which is being passed to bryntumSchedulerComponent using component selector.

Note: Our application is using angular framework.

Attachments
resources.json
(45 Bytes) Downloaded 74 times
events.json
(193 Bytes) Downloaded 47 times
columns.txt
(63 Bytes) Downloaded 45 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi sachidanand,

We need a runnable test case - an app that we can run and reproduce the problem you described. Please check if you attached correct files, looks like no.
You could try to use one of our examples as a base, apply required changes to reproduce the problem, zip and attach it here.

endDate: "2022-11-22T00:00:00"
startDate: "2004-06-02T00:00:00"

your startDate is less than endDate if it is a typo, then ok. If not, check your app too.

All the best,
Alex

Post by sachidanand »

Hello Alex,

Resolved the above issue.
I had one different query though which is having the following scenario:

I want my column header to have a checkbox and then each corresponding cell should have a checkbox (which is doable by using column type as 'check' ) but in that case I have to map it with some field from our resource row.
If I don't map the column with any field then I have to do double click to check the checkbox.

Expected scenario: When I click on header column checkbox then all the corresponding cell checkbox should be checked and I should be able to fetch entire grid data (something like actions "onClick" method of cell)
Could you please help me with that ? Please refer the attached screenshot to see the checkbox column configuration .

Attachments
Checkbox.PNG
Checkbox.PNG (17.57 KiB) Viewed 547 times

Post by alex.l »

OK. Please create a new topic for every new question (our general forum rules) viewtopic.php?f=1&t=772

All the best,
Alex

Post by sachidanand »

Sure , will do .

Thanks