I do not speak English well. I'm sorry.
look at the picture below

[in localhost:8080]

screen2.png
screen2.png (60.47 KiB) Viewed 889 times

[in dev.mydoma.in]

screen1.png
screen1.png (50.72 KiB) Viewed 889 times

When running on a local PC, b-overlay-scrollbar is inserted into the scheduler DOM element,
In the development server, b-visible-scrollbar is inserted.
The options are exactly the same.
I wonder why there is such a difference.

Thanks for reading.

Post by johan.isaksson »

Hi,

We detect if the system uses visible scrollbars (the default on Windows) or overlaid scrollbars (the default on Mac) and add the corresponding b-visible-scrollbar or b-overlay-scrollbar class.

These are used to adopt our UI to make things align with the presence or absence of a scrollbar.

Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by gilbert »

johan.isaksson wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:09 am

Hi,

We detect if the system uses visible scrollbars (the default on Windows) or overlaid scrollbars (the default on Mac) and add the corresponding b-visible-scrollbar or b-overlay-scrollbar class.

These are used to adopt our UI to make things align with the presence or absence of a scrollbar.

I see. but it's weird
I'm only checking it on Mac.
Different classes are inserted depending on whether it is a local host or a development server.

Perhaps,
Could it depend on the page loading speed?

Post by mats »

Different classes are inserted depending on whether it is a local host or a development server.

Sounds odd. Any chance you can provide access to the two environments for us to inspect?

Post by gilbert »

mats wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:48 am

Sounds odd. Any chance you can provide access to the two environments for us to inspect?

You can see the image already attached to the original article.
Very simple.
When I check in chrome on mac,
In the local PC (ex: https://localhost), 'b-overlay-scrollbar' is inserted, but​
'b-visible-scrollbar' is inserted in the our dev site (ex: https://dev.mysite.com) by deploying it to the development server.

Last edited by gilbert on Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by mats »

We'd need to investigate it to know more. Does it impact your app at all, or you're just curious?

Post by gilbert »

mats wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:29 am

We'd need to investigate it to know more. Does it impact your app at all, or you're just curious?

Because the parent class is different, we can't do the css styling work according to the design.

b-visible-scrollbar

2.png
2.png (5.39 KiB) Viewed 848 times

b-overlay-scrollbar

1.png
1.png (3.51 KiB) Viewed 848 times

because,

3.png
3.png (43.21 KiB) Viewed 848 times

Post by alex.l »

Sorry, we should be able to reproduce it. Please attach a runnable test case and clear steps to reproduce.

All the best,
Alex