Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by jedgeley »

Hello Team,

We are trying to remove the hours on the week view in zoom level but we had no luck.
The finality is when we are on the week view, all the events fill the entire day like they have 24 hours duration, but they don't.
Exist something to do that, because we are having struggles to see the events when they are on the week view.

Please provide your valuable suggestion

Post by mats »

I think workingTime is what you need, it fills full day like you describe: https://bryntum.com/examples/scheduler/workingtime/

Post by jedgeley »

Hello Mats,

THanks for your response.We tried your solution but isn't the result that we want to achieve.
We can't use the working time function because we have events with different hours, and if we define a static "from" and "to" hours some events disappear.
We need to remove the hours on the week view, for the events appear like a whole day (24 hours). So please provide us the solution

Post by mats »

If it’s not workingTime you need - Please first show us a screenshot of what you need

Post by jedgeley »

Hi Mats,

Please refer below:

Scheduler configured to show only working time: Monday - Friday 8 - 17 as per in example so it fills full day in below screenshot.

workingtime.PNG
workingtime.PNG (98.14 KiB) Viewed 672 times

For example if i have the event not between 8-17(we have events with different hours) means it's not filling the entire day as shown in below screenshot:

workingtimeinbetwwen.PNG
workingtimeinbetwwen.PNG (59.82 KiB) Viewed 672 times

So please help us on the above..... we needs to fill the entire day even if we have events with different hours...

Post by johan.isaksson »

Hi,

Unfortunately that is not a scenario supported by the working time feature. You could probably work around it by transforming the data before you plug it into the store (transforming 12 -> 17 etc), but you would then end up with "wrong" dates in the tooltip and the editor.

We have not had any similar requests that I am aware of, I recommend contacting Professional Serves (https://www.bryntum.com/services) to get a quote on having it implemented for you if it is an important feature for you to have.

Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by Animal »