Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Vitaly Kroivets »

Hi How are you?

I'm using Bryntum Scheduler React 4.1.5.

On my end, the menu items are not working when I right click in the header of scheduler body.

It doesn't open sub menu item so I can't apply date range and zoom in out.

I have attached screenshot and please take a look at it.

Thanks.

Attachments
scheduler_error.png
scheduler_error.png (40.61 KiB) Viewed 671 times

Post by saki »

Is it reproducible with any of our examples? If not, post please a simplest runnable showcase so that we can debug it.

Can you help me to fix problems via screen sharing?

Post by saki »

I'm sorry but premium forum support does not entitle for one-to-one debugging sessions. Should a screen-sharing be the only way then consider an option from https://www.bryntum.com/services/ please.

How can I remove the resourceRecord so that use only resourceRecords as long as I'm using multi-assignment in calendar?

Attachments
Screenshot 2021-06-17 093549.png
Screenshot 2021-06-17 093549.png (92.77 KiB) Viewed 652 times

Post by mats »

How can I remove the resourceRecord so that use only resourceRecords as long as I'm using multi-assignment in calendar?

Please provide more details. Is this related to your original question? If not, please start a new thread.

I have already provided more details to saki.

You guys wants me to provide you full project?

I have already spent tons of time to integrate your libraries and still many issues are occurring even tough I did as simple demos.

I'm not sure why...
Please please help me to fix the problem.

Post by saki »

Hello Vitaly,

we are all set and willing to help you to make it working, however, we must first understand what the problem is; what is your code doing. The first step to this understanding is reproducing the problem at our end, stepping into the code and sorting out if it is a problem in the application or in the library. From here we can advise an effective solution: either to modify the application code or fix the bug found.

Now, let's try to sort it out:

1. Menu invisible: I have tried to reproduce the problem in a couple of React demos here: https://bryntum.com/examples/scheduler/, but the menu shows correctly. Therefore, we need either the exact steps to reproduce in our demo or a simplest possible showcase that demonstrates it.

2. Remove resourceRecord (This should be in a new thread probably also in a different forum because you mention Calendar and this is Scheduler forum), nevertheless: There is no CalendarConfig.js file in our sources so I just guess it is your calendar configuration file and the console.log originates there and probably also the error. The error says Duplicate Assignment and the method in error is AssignmentStore.add() so I would guess the there is a problem with adding, not removing, record(s)

We can fix everything we can lay our hands on so help us to help you by giving us the code-in-error we can lay our hands on, please.

Thanks Saki.
I will prepare the source code for you.