Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by jbyvik »

Heyo.

We are having problems installing bryntum since last week. Has been working fine for 4 months or so, (updraded from 4.0 > 4.1 > 4.1.2 etc) and now when getting new 4.1.3 it is throwing unauthorized when trying to run npm i.

PS C:\Git\planning-frontend> npm install @bryntum/schedulerpro
npm ERR! code E401
npm ERR! Unable to authenticate, your authentication token seems to be invalid.
npm ERR! To correct this please trying logging in again with:
npm ERR!     npm login

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     C:\Users\Pulsen\AppData\Local\npm-cache\_logs\2021-05-17T12_57_03_228Z-debug.log

Have followed the npm instructions ofc. And have tried with two different accounts we have hooked up to our licenses. My own joakim.byvik..pulsen.se and npm.config..pulsen.se without success.

I can however login succesfully to https://npm.bryntum.com/ directly on both accounts without problems.

Post by jbyvik »

I found this thread from april and its exactly the same problem we are having. viewtopic.php?f=44&t=17098

edit: Not exactly the same, I can actually see the package at npm.bryntum.com

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

This may be the result of expired npm auth token.
We have extended token life time recently to avoid such fails but old tokens may still expire.

Just try relogin using instructions from the guide.
https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#Scheduler/guides/npm-repository.md

If you use stored token in project's npmrc file then make sure you have it updated also.

I've checked local installation. All works fine here.

>npm install @bryntum/schedulerpro
+ @bryntum/schedulerpro@4.1.3
added 2 packages from 1 contributor and audited 5 packages in 8.187s
found 0 vulnerabilities

Post by jbyvik »

Hmm. maybee I was not as thorough as I thought I was... removed the .nmprc files (local and project), re added registry, relogged in with new token and its working again. Hurray!

Whats the expirationTimes for the authTokens? We are using them in our CICD pipelines obv, so I know when I next need to generate one :)

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

It is set to 365 days currently.