Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by JaneQian »

We were able to use npm install the latest release. But for some reason you republished the release using the same release number, it caused npm install failed. Could you please ensure when you create a new releases you are going to increment the release number?

npm ERR! code EINTEGRITY
npm ERR! sha512-0+yNVPMgTDKB8e/ptBcgoX9O9UyyEWbNmWsD2PPALqpmoMAPC2xma0XWRI3myVBB7V3+R0U9RwrqCOhE1yEgQw== integrity checksum failed when using sha512: wanted sha512-0+yNVPMgTDKB8e/ptBcgoX9O9UyyEWbNmWsD2PPALqpmoMAPC2xma0XWRI3myVBB7V3+R0U9RwrqCOhE1yEgQw== but got sha512-jsxolrndt4+KyyJkQS0d8/3Ffi8VW2985HisPtJnjqd3tdUTO8GzLVfGb0keDWEeSm4SK0ANR4JJu/z3TD7gvQ==. (1116 bytes)

Please advise

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

Please try Project cleanup instructions from this guide.
https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#guides/npm-repository.md#troubleshooting

Post by JaneQian »

Could you please ensure when you create a new releases you are going to increment the release number going forward? It seems there is an accidently release update.

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

Yes, sure, it will be updated correctly for the next releases.

This 4.1.0 republishing was required for correct yarn support.
We had a broken integrity for the served packages and now it is fixed that's why you had this error.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Post by JaneQian »

Each developer has their own license, does it mean each one will have their own integrity ? We are having issues one can build, and other can't build due to the integrity key in package-lock.json

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

Yes package integrity will vary for different licenses.
All licenses per your company will remain the same for all developers.
So if license is the same that package integrity checksum should be the same.
Please make sure all developers have a valid logins to npm server.
If you have certain issues please provide developer logins which cause integrity issues.

Post by sergey.maltsev »

In addition ask developers to make a project cleanup as shown here in guide https://www.bryntum.com/docs/grid/#guides/npm-repository.md#troubleshooting and reinstall before adding a note here.

Might be a caching issue.

Post by JaneQian »

Our company purchased 6 licenses, expect to share the same one.

1. One developer upgraded Bryntum control successfully, have the integrity in the package-lock.
  2. Other developers, npm set registry, npm login, then failed on nmp i complaining the integrity
  3. Then project clean up: clear cache, delete node modules, delete package-lock
  4. Then run the npm i to reinstall, get a new integrity for each developer

NOTE: email is our account login, don't feel comfortable to post here.

Please advise.

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

Thank you for the info.
We are investigating the issue.
Once we have an update I'll update this post. I'm sure it will be quite soon.

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi, JaneQian!

We have fixed issue with non-stable integrity checksum for multiple developers on server with the same license.

Please try to install again with:

1. Project clean up: clear cache, delete node modules, delete package-lock
  2. Run the npm i to reinstall

Please notify of the results.