Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by piotr.pysk »

Hi,

We have an Angular app with several lazy loaded routes. In one of them we're using Bryntum Scheduler. We are using yours bry-scheduler wrapper component. It works perfectly when optimization Angular CLI builder option is disabled. Problem occurs when the option is enabled. When we first time enter route with scheduler, all events are not rendered, not even in the DOM. When we re-enter the lazy-loaded route from another route then problem disappears.

Any clue for what looking for? Does Angular CLI optimization remove some init logic from scheduler.module.js?

Post by saki »

Hello Piotr,

we need a showcase that we can run, investigate and debug. Please prepare and post one. We had previously some troubles with some combinations of angular options and we need to analyze your case.

Post by piotr.pysk »

Therefore, I need to cut out the code with bug reproduction from our app. I need some time for this and as soon as I prepare it I let you know.

Post by piotr.pysk »

Hi,
Finally I found that ProjectModel class isn't properly initialized. Invoking ProjectModel.initClass() before first use of Scheduler fixes problem. Without that EventStore.modelClass and ResourceStore.modelClass wasn't properly set therefore events couldn't be properly assigned to their resources.

Now, I have another problem when optimization flag is enabled. My PresetManager locale with date and time formats aren't loaded. Maybe this time I will be able to reproduce this issue outside our application.

Last edited by piotr.pysk on Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by piotr.pysk »

The localization problem is fixed in version 4.1.0. The problem was in lack of _$name field in PresetManager class.

Post by mats »

Thanks for reporting and glad it's resolved!