Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Aniket »

Team,

I have couple of columns besides resourceInfo column for which I am using the cell edit feature to edit values.

I want to stop the behavior of saving cell edit on TAB or ENTER and rather have a button which saves all changes at once.

Note: I have autoSync set to true for my dragging and resizing operations.

Can I disable the cell edit on ENTER and TAB pressing? and save only on a button

Post by Aniket »

Any updates?

Post by arcady »

Right now cell editing has hardcoded [Tab] and [Enter] keys processing. Even if you could disable them.. all they do is finish editing by saving new value to corresponding record field. If they stop doing that where the value should be saved?
I think it's easier to set autoSync to false when editing gets started ..and manually call sync and restore autoSync to true on that button click.

Post by Aniket »

Arcady,

[/quote]
I think it's easier to set autoSync to false when editing gets started ..and manually call sync and restore autoSync to true on that button click.
[/quote]

Any idea how do I get to know when event editing gets started? or which event gets called?so that I toggle autoSync

Post by arcady »

Check https://bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#Grid/feature/CellEdit feature docs for details. There are events that gets triggered on editing start and finish