Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by bizzcoo »

Hello,

I am trying to implement a custom ResourceModel and EventModel.
I have tried to take inspiration from https://www.bryntum.com/examples/scheduler-pro/taskeditor/, but grouping the resources lead to strange behaviors.
This is what I have noticed so far:

• The group header text does not show (image1)

image1.png
    image1.png (63.42 KiB) Viewed 925 times
  • When editing an event without saving it (so clicking away or clicking on cancel) the resource disappears and new empty rows are inserted into the schedule (although no error is thrown)

• When editing an event, no other resources are found (image2: trying to Isabelle to the event)

image2.png
    image2.png (177.91 KiB) Viewed 925 times

I have not noticed anything strange when the resources are not grouped. Also, when only using my EventModel everything seem to work fine so it would seem something is wrong with my resource model but I can't find the cause to the problem.

Scheduler version: Scheduler Pro 1.0.2.

A test case is attached.

Help is much appreciated.

Attachments
schedulerpro-model-test.zip
(1.61 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Post by arcady »

When editing an event without saving it (so clicking away or clicking on cancel) the resource disappears and new empty rows are inserted into the schedule (although no error is thrown)

This one I couldn't reproduce and for others I've made a ticket: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/1521
Thank you for the feedback!

Post by bizzcoo »

Thank you!

You wouldn't have a rough estimate when a fix for this will be available?

Post by arcady »

We plan to fix it in the upcoming 4.0.0 release. Which is now on its beta stage so in a week or two it should be fixed when 4.0.0 GA gets released.

Post by johan.isaksson »

Hi,

I am investigating the issue and the problem seems to be that we do not support remapping id using dataSource approach. Instead it is remapped by setting idField. Will add support for remapping id this way also, but until that is done you can try:

Employee.idField = 'user.id';

And remove the remapping of id in the fields definition

Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by bizzcoo »

Yes, adding that line and removing the constructor from the class works. Thank you very much!