Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Jammb »

Is it possible to remove the ‘Repeat Event’ field from the ‘Edit Event’ screen? If so, how can this be accomplished?

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.

2. We haven’t been able to remove the ‘Repeat Event’ field from the ‘Edit Event’ screen. Is it possible?

You can disable it setting this to false: https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler-pro/#Scheduler/feature/mixin/RecurringEventEdit#config-showRecurringUI

features : {
  // or taskEdit 
  eventEdit : {
    showRecurringUI : false
  }
}

Post by Jammb »

Thanks Maxim for your quick reply.
I did try that option before and wasn't able to achieve it. I was able to achieve the same for resource field and name field but not for the repeat field.
Working => showNameField : false,
Not Working => showRecurringUI : false,
Working => showResourceField:false,

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

You can try this out in recurrence demo. Please provide a code snippet showing how you define event editor and how you try to disable the recurring UI.

Post by Jammb »

Sure Here is the attachment

Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (36.44 KiB) Viewed 1462 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (33.92 KiB) Viewed 1462 times

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

If you are using our Scheduler react wrapper for React please refer to this guide to use features.
https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#guides/integration/react.md

Features are configured in slightly different manner than in pure JS code.
Like this

<BryntumScheduler
// This added to disable recurring feature UI from Event Edit
eventEditFeature={{
   showRecurringUI : false
}}

I've made few small changes to Scheduler/examples/react/javascript/simple/ demo from zip bundle.

Mainly changes are in /src/containers/Main.js : line 114 and below

Please see attached simple.zip. Unpack it on place of simple example with replacing files and run this to check.

npm install
npm run start

If this doesn't help please attach your app here to check.

Attachments
simple.zip
(885.65 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

Post by Jammb »

Hi I added the event edit feature as you mentioned. Please see the attached. Yet the repeat column is not hidden.

Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (5.1 KiB) Viewed 1438 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi jammb,

I just checked this flag with our recurring events example here: https://bryntum.com/examples/scheduler/react/typescript/recurring-events/build/index.html
Just added eventEditFeature = {{showRecurringUI : false}} into <BryntumScheduler> config in src/App.tsx and it works to me. What version do you use?
Right now it looks like your local issue. Please try to reproduce this issue with one of our examples, the easiest way is try the demo I mentioned.
FYI: recurringEventsFeature is disabled by default and Repeat Event combobox is hidden in Edit Event dialog.

All best,
Alex

All the best,
Alex

Post by Jammb »

Hi Team, Please find the attachments.

Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (19.2 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (16.96 KiB) Viewed 1426 times

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi, Jammb!

Please attach the whole app code we can build and run or take a look at sample.zip I've attached earlier.