Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by nagasain »

Both rowHeight and columnWdth (tickWidth) are working properly on the horizontal mode, but on vertical mode, rowHeight is not working, is there any way we can increase rowHeight on vertical mode?

Post by mats »

Post by nagasain »

Thanks, but this is what is happening,
In horizontal mode, column width or tickSize expands the width ↔ of the timeline blocks and rowHeight increases the resource row heights vertically ↕.
In vertical mode, tickSize and tickWidth both do increase the timeline block vertically ↕ but unable to increase the width of the column ↔.
is there any way to do that?

Post by mats »

Have you looked at the vertical demo? It shows how to control both column widths and tick height.

Post by nagasain »

Thanks, Mats,
I didn't see that earlier.

Post by newbiemajstor »

Hello!!
In the demo when setting column width I saw that resourceColumns the property columnWidth is used, and when supplying value there the scheduler takes the value properly.

Now the issue that I am encountering is that I am using a slider and dynamically trying to provide the value but the changes do not apply. What can I use in vertical mode to change the width of the columns dynamically similar to "tickWidth" in horizontal mode?
Thank you :)