Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by lajoj »

How do I turn of the zoom by double-clicking in time header?

Post by pmiklashevich »

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by lajoj »

zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick is not accepted in my schedulerConfig.
Can't bind to 'zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick' since it isn't a known property of 'bry-scheduler'.
1. If 'bry-scheduler' is an Angular component and it has 'zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick' input, then verify that it is part of this module.
2. If 'bry-scheduler' is a Web Component then add 'CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component to suppress this message.
3. To allow any property add 'NO_ERRORS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component. ("= "schedulerConfig.displayDateFormat"
    [eventRenderer]     = "schedulerConfig.eventRenderer"
    [ERROR ->][zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick] = "schedulerConfig.zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick"

[cellTooltipFeatur"): ng:///AppModule/ServiceCallsComponent.html@138:4
    at syntaxError (c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:2175:1)
    at TemplateParser.parse (c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:11388:1)
    at JitCompiler._parseTemplate (c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:25963:1)
    at JitCompiler._compileTemplate (c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:25951:61)
    at c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:25895:1
    at Set.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at JitCompiler._compileComponents (c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:25895:1)
    at c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:25808:1
    at Object.then (c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:2166:27)
    at JitCompiler._compileModuleAndComponents (c:\local\Duroc\new\service-web\node_modules\@angular\compiler\fesm2015\compiler.js:25807:1)
I have tried to find the setting in the code but cannot find how from the scheduler component variable.

Post by pmiklashevich »

zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick is not in supported properties in Angular wrapper. Please see "Adding properties which are not supported by default" chapter in this guide: https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#guides/integration/angular.md

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by lajoj »

Thanks!
But there are no scheduler.component.ts in that folder. I can only find scheduler.component.d.ts.

Post by pmiklashevich »

*.d.ts file is placed here:
Scheduler/examples/angular/_shared/dist/bryntum-angular-shared/lib/scheduler.component.d.ts
Please check your path again. Should be
Scheduler/examples/angular/_shared/projects/bryntum-angular-shared/src/lib/scheduler.component.ts
You need to change sources of the wrapper, then rebuild it.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by lajoj »

Sorry, I was in wrong directory.
Yes, now I have added the zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick setting according to the documentation and rebuilt.
Now I can use that setting in my schedulerConfig.
But setting it to false doesn't turn off the doubleclick zoom.

Post by pmiklashevich »

I've just checked how it works in angular-8 demo.

Please follow the steps.
1. Scheduler/examples/angular/_shared/projects/bryntum-angular-shared/src/lib/scheduler.component.ts:
    private configs : string[] = [
        'zoomOnMouseWheel',
        'zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick'
    ];

@Input() zoomOnMouseWheel: boolean = true;
    @Input() zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick: boolean = true;
2. Build _shared. Go to Scheduler/examples/angular/_shared and run "npm install" then "npm run build"
3. Scheduler/examples/angular/angular-8/src/app/schedulerConfig.ts
const schedulerConfig = {
    zoomOnMouseWheel : false,
    zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick : false,
4. Scheduler/examples/angular/angular-8/src/app/app.component.html
<bry-scheduler
    #scheduler
    [zoomOnMouseWheel] = "schedulerConfig.zoomOnMouseWheel"
    [zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick] = "schedulerConfig.zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick"
5. Run angular-8 app. Go to Scheduler/examples/angular/angular-8 and run "npm install" then "npm run start"
Please go to browser and check the result. Double click on the header doesn't zoom any more.
You can run in console:
bryntum.query('scheduler').zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick
// false
We will add missing configs to our wrappers: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/61

Cheers!

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by lajoj »

Hello!
Sorry, but I cannot get it to work.
I have added the properties to the wrapper as described in the docs and the same by you here.
When I check in the apps node_modules/bryntum-angular-shared/lib/scheduler.component.d.ts I can see both zoomOnMouseWheel and zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick are there.

I also tried the examples/angular-8. I only added the two lines in schedulerConfig and the same in the html file.
Result = can still zoom by doubleclicking time header.

Post by pmiklashevich »

Could you please try to remove "node_modules", "dist" and "package-lock.json" in both "_shared" and "angular-8", then in both run "npm install", "npm run build". It has to work. I've just tried it locally. If it still doesn't work for you, please try to debug the code. Set a breakpoint before creating a scheduler instance in Scheduler/examples/angular/_shared/projects/bryntum-angular-shared/src/lib/scheduler.component.ts
debugger
        const engine = this.schedulerEngine = new Scheduler(config);
See what config is, if zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick is not there, try to find out why. If it's there, but value is wrong, please try to trace the value from config definition. You can also try to set this value to config manually to make sure documented config works for you fine. Let me know please of your findings. If you get stuck, please zip it up (without node_modules) and attach here, so we can check it. Thanks!

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer