Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by lajoj »

I have now tried with a new fresh copy of the _shared and angular-8 folders.
I added zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick and zoomOnMouseWheel and built _shared.
Then I added the two settings in examples/angular-8, in both app.component.html and app.component.ts. Setting both to false.
    [zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick] = "zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick"
    [zoomOnMouseWheel] = "zoomOnMouseWheel"
    zoomOnMouseWheel = false;
    zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick = false;
In the nqAfterViewInit I inspect the this.scheduler.schedulerEngine.config
zoomOnMouseWheel = false
zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick = true
It seems that zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick is changed back somewhere in the initialization.

Post by pmiklashevich »

We cannot reproduce it. Please submit a runnable testcase that we can check. Probably there is a mistake in configuration.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by lajoj »

Strange that you cannot reproduce it.
Attached, you will find the examples/angular-8 where I have only changed in two files: app.component.html and app.component.ts.
The application requires that the zoomOnMouseWheel and zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick are added to the wrapper.
Attachments
angular-8.zip
(626.25 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

Post by saki »

It works for me, see the video please.

The things to check are:
  1. zoomOnMouseWheel and zoomOnTimeAxisDoubleClick must be present in Angular wrapper in _shared/projects/bryntum-angular-shared/src/lib/scheduler.component.ts
  2. npm i && npm run build must be run in _shared
  3. application in your modified angular-8 must be (re)built: npm start or npm run build
  4. make sure that browser is using fresh, not cached, version
dblclick-zoom.gif
dblclick-zoom.gif (7.12 MiB) Viewed 1819 times

Post by lajoj »

Strange!
Your 4 points are all fulfilled since before. I tried once more, but still not working.
Are you running version 2.3.1?
I saw a small difference; you added default value of true for the two new @Inputs. I tried that as well, but with no success.
The only difference I can see is that you are running on a mac, I run on Windows 10.

Post by lajoj »

I send you my version of the wrapper. Please compare with yours.

Path: ...scheduler-2.3.1\examples\angular\_shared\projects\bryntum-angular-shared\src\lib\scheduler.component.ts
Attachments
scheduler.component.ts.zip
(3.15 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

Post by saki »

The riddle resolved! You use the old version of the wrapper. The new wrapper is attached.
Attachments
scheduler.component.ts.zip
(3.75 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

Post by lajoj »

Now it's working, thanks a lot!
My file is marked 2.3.1 so I don't see it as "old". When I compare the two files, the only changes I see is that you added a lot of other properties besides the two I added. So, what was the reason it didn't work before?

Post by saki »

Well, these are very recent additions to the wrapper that have not been published. So the previous version is "old" only for me. Sorry for that.

Actually, I didn't do a deep analysis why the other wrapper didn't work, rather I sent you the updated version. If you're interested, you can diff those two and see it for yourself. Hint: the property must be added to two places in the wrapper.

Post by lajoj »

I did actually do a diff between the two files and the only differences was that the new file had more properties added, nothing else.
Anyway, you may close this case now.
Thanks for your help!