Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by mtubisz »

Hello !

When I got no resources on Scheduler weird text shows "L{noRows}" . Even though it would be "noRows" I can't translate it - there is no reference in locale file.

Here is a SS: https://ibb.co/0q6FKcL

Is there any solution to fix this ?

Post by arcady »

What version of the scheduler do you use?

Post by mtubisz »

Post by arcady »

Well, I've downloaded the distribution and I see that the locale works fine in our examples.

Can you please provide a runnable test case so we could investigate what happens?

That locale is provided in "lib/Common/localization" folder for some reason (I think that classes in that folder will be refactored ..since that locale, for sure, belongs to "lib/Grid" namespace).

Post by mtubisz »

I don't use "lib" folder in my app. On your article "how add react scheduler to you app" there's no information about adding something else than "build" folder. Every time I upload scheduler to new version i just paste new "build" folder and reinstall it. Am i doing it in wrong way ? I got just folder "build", "shared", and component file "BryntumScheduler.js"

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi, mtubisz!

Could you please attach app which you use so we can build and check?

Post by mtubisz »

I can't do that. It's commercial project. I pasted :

GridBase : {
        loadMask : 'Loading...',
        noRows   : 'No records to display'
    }

to my "scheduler.locale.js" file. And it works right now. But still can you tell me how to properly update my scheduler in React project - i just update my build folder right now. I don't know if it's enough or not?

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

You should provide new bundle and new resources if you use them from distribution zip.
Check our react demo projects in examples/react to see how they use our bundle and resources.

Some resources are copied in postinstall script in package.json.

Integration notes can be found here
https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#guides/integration/react.md