Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by doonamis »

Hello! We're integrating bryntum scheduler into our Nuxt.js project, following the vue tutorials we've integrated the components, the problem we're having is once we need to use DateHelper, on our page we have:

import { DateHelper } from 'bryntum-scheduler'

But this gives us: Self is not defined

I think the problem is with the transpile of the library but even adding the library to the transpile list in the nuxt config the error persist

Could you help me with that?

Thanks

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi, doonamis!

You could check our vue examples from distribution bundle which use DateHelper.
For example animations demo (examples/vue/javascript/animations) uses it in examples/vue/javascript/animations/src/App.vue
import { DateHelper } from 'bryntum-scheduler';
If you won't be able to get it working please provide a zipped application here so we can run and test it.

Post by doonamis »

Hello Sergey,
Finally I've got it working creating a nuxtjs plugin with ssr option to false to load Bryntum Scheduler and all the extensions.

Currently we're working into the drag&drop for events, based on the vue example of drop from grid we have it almost working but once we drop the event from the unnasigned grid it disappears, after some checks we've seen than "onTaskDrag" the context.valid value is true but on "onTaskDrop" is false so I think this may be the problem

Do you know what ara we doing wrong? The code is the same as the example, thanks!

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

Please create a new post for each separate question.

This our demo is designed to allow to add task only once.
https://www.bryntum.com/examples/scheduler/vue/javascript/drag-from-grid/dist/index.html

If you want any other behavior please create new topic and describe in detail what are you looking for.