Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by daansatortec »

I found bug that is a major issue for us.

In certain scenario's events disappear after having dragged an event from one scheduler to another.

This issue can be reproduced quite easily using the online example:

1. Go to https://www.bryntum.com/examples/scheduler/drag-between-schedulers/
2. Open the code editor
3. Modify the events from the second scheduler (events 11, 12 and 13) to all be assigned to resource id 11. (Angelo now should have 3 events).
4. Drag one of Angelo's events to an invalid drop location, e.g. the toolbar at the top of the screen. The resource snaps back to it's original place. This is correct behavior.
5. Drag another event (different from the one in step 4) from Angelo to a valid drop target, e.g. Lee's resource timeline. The dragged event is moved correctly, however :!: : The event that was dragged in step 4 is now gone from Angelo's timeline!

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi, daansatortec!

Thank you for the bug report.
I've created ticket to fix this.

https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum/tickets/9234-event-disappears-om-drag-drop-between-multiple-schedulers/details

Post by pmiklashevich »

The issue is solved. The fix will be a part of the next nightly build and next release. Cheers!

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by daansatortec »

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next release!

Post by Leonardo »

Hello!

I see the issue is marked as resolved but it looks like it's not.

I've been able to reproduce it locally on version 2.2.5 and as far as I can see also on your live example is still broken.
You can reproduce on either the "regular" version and the angular version.

1) Make sure a resource has two or more events
2) Drag one of those events to a forbidden area and drop it there (e.g. the big blue banner on top)
3) Drag successfully another element from that resource.

The element moved on step 2 disappears.

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi, Leonardo!

It is resolved but not released yet.
You can download latest nightly build with the fix from Customer Zone.