Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Luffy »

Hi,
Currently, we are using bryntum scheduler version 2.1.2 and in process of getting a commercial license.

We have five minutes of events, eight hours per day and need to load four months time period. It's around eleven thousand (11000) records per resource. I have added these records to bryntum and it's not rendered properly and scrolling is not performed smoothly. Need to render with devices like ipad and tablets.

I have test with bryntum big data set example with 10000 events with single resource and it ended up with an unresponsive browser(Out of memory).

I know the big data example works fine with 1000 resource with 100 events in the browser. (10000 records.)

Can I know the limit of events per resource where bryntum can handle without a crash? If we want to achieve that record limit in bryntum, is there any solution for that? I know pagination is one of them. Is there any standard (bryntum ) way to do that?

Post by mats »

We'll take a look at the performance for the use case you mention. But we are slightly hesitant on the use case itself, could you describe it a bit for us?

What good will it do for the user to see 10k events at the same time per row? How will the user be able to parse so much data? Perhaps you could use filtering instead?