Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by md@dewise.com »

Hi,
We we're having issue in loading the app in internet explorer. Please see the attached file. Do you have an idea how to find out why it is having IE error?

Thanks.
Attachments
Console.log error.PNG
Console.log error.PNG (7.24 KiB) Viewed 2122 times
Code.PNG
Code.PNG (4.68 KiB) Viewed 2122 times

Post by mats »

No idea sorry. Set a breakpoint and try to debug it? Or upload a test case for us here.

Post by md@dewise.com »

It's the scheduler.module.js that's causing the bug. When If I don't import the module our application is working in IE. It's not working already upon load of the application.

Post by md@dewise.com »

Is it because we are compiling our application using es2015?

Post by mats »

You will need to transpile your es2015 code with Babel if you want it to run in IE11.

Post by md@dewise.com »

Can you help me on how can transpile the code?

Post by md@dewise.com »

We are using angular 7

Post by pmiklashevich »

You can look in examples/angular folder. We have plenty of angular 7 samples there which work in IE11. Please learn from the code or even start your application based on one of our samples. Transpiling user's code is out of the forum support scope, but we offer our Professional Services to help users in such cases. Please check out our web page here: https://www.bryntum.com/services/ and contact us if you're interested: https://www.bryntum.com/contact/

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by md@dewise.com »

I found this link viewtopic.php?f=44&t=10238&p=56378&hilit=es5#p56380 where one of your guys sent a link to a transpiled version of your scheduler. Is this what we should use?

Post by pmiklashevich »

No, the file you mentioned is not a part of the official release and cannot be used as a solution. The file was provided for particular test case of particular user.

After you install build folder as a local npm package (See "Install Scheduler npm package" chapter in this guide), please use scheduler.umd.js bundle to import sources from. For example see examples/angular/angular-7/src/app/app.component.ts:
// UMD bundle is used to support IE11 browser...
import {DateField, DateHelper} from 'bryntum-scheduler/scheduler.umd.js';

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer