Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by md@dewise.com »

Hi,
The selected time in resource is still selected everytime I have new selection in the time axis. Is there a way that I can remove it every time I have new selection? Please see the attached file. Can you give me the right documentation or code to deselect it?

Thanks
Attachments
drag.PNG
drag.PNG (8.44 KiB) Viewed 2516 times

Post by pmiklashevich »

Please provide detailed instructions of how we can reproduce this issue with one of our basic demos

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by md@dewise.com »

How can I deselect the selected time line?

Post by mats »

What is the selected timeline? Do you mean an event? Can you please describe in clear words + screenshots what the problem is?

Post by md@dewise.com »

I want to clear the UI every time I event drag create. Every dragged create the selected event(time) is still highlighted. I want to clear the UI or deselect the time line

Post by pmiklashevich »

We could not reproduce this issue. To assist you with your question, please provide more details including a runnable test case (as described in our support guidelines).

To get the fastest possible support, provide a simple test case based on our standard examples.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by mats »

Try clearing selection on 'beforeEventAdd' event fired by the Scheduler.

scheduler.on('beforeeventadd', () => scheduler.deselectAll());
Is this what you need? Or you actually don't want to see the drag create-proxy element after the editor widget is shown?

Post by Luffy »

Hi,
mats wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:54 pm Try clearing selection on 'beforeEventAdd' event fired by the Scheduler.
scheduler.on('beforeeventadd', () => scheduler.deselectAll());
I am working on react partnered grids and if i am working on bottom scheduler, is there anyway to do this deselect to the top scheduler as these are two separate scheduler instances ?

Thanks in advance. :)

Post by mats »

Sure just call the method on the top instance, I assume you have references to both instances since you created them.