Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by mats »

Your demo crashes on opening:
schedulerConfig.js:297 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property '$cong' of undefined
    at t.<anonymous> (schedulerConfig.js:297)
    at t.value (scheduler.module.js:81)
    at schedulerConfig.js:292

Post by mats »

What is the actual problem, how do you expect it to look?

Post by melazhadi »

this problem it does not stop the execution is not it

it's because I'm not feeding the json for all the resources which makes for resources we have null but it does not matter because it does not stop the execution

what I expect to have is that all events should be displayed as it should

because now it appears correctly after I open the node of the hierarchy and that I close and when I open again it appears correctly

Post by melazhadi »

I could find the problem
the problem occurred because of the start date is equal to end date

you can help me find the solution

Post by mats »

Sorry not clear how we can help. Please try to debug your code, set breakpoints and inspect the state. Don't rush, go in small increments until you find the solution.

Post by melazhadi »

I still have a problem that after several tests I found that if the event is for a parent is that the logger of the name of the event exceeds 4 characters the event is displayed without color this is valid only for the parent because on my demo the event is not displayed in the same way for a parent and a son

for us we are not obliged to display the events in a different way for the resources so as a solution they are not enough to use the same style of events of the sons as for the parents so you can give me how I can indicate to the scheduler for him to show me all the events with the style to which the threads are currently displayed

Post by pmiklashevich »

That's definitely an application issue. Providing custom implementation for client's applications is not a part of the forum support. We can offer our Professional Services to help you to deal with your styling issues. Please check out details here: https://www.bryntum.com/services/ If you're interested please contact us here: https://www.bryntum.com/contact/

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer