Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by asatrash »

Hi,

I checked all the examples (i think), but couln't find a one which load data whille scrolling horizontally . The configuraion example have different view presets but it doesn't load the events when we change the preset. One of the threads mentioned infinite scrolling will be coming next year but it was not clear whether that was for ExtJs scheduler or Bryntum scheduler.

This is a key requirement we evaluate for. Therefore can you please let us know,
1. Is it possible to load data while scrolling (assume we have a time axis of 3 months rendered in 'days' )
2. Is there a event we can use to trigger a data load (a simple sample code would be really handy)
3. If the above is not possible at the moment, will they be available before Q4 2019 in Bryntum Scheduler

thanks,
Asat

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello Asat,

Yes, infinite scroll is not supported right now. Ticket here: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum/tickets/4465-infinite-scroll-for-timeaxis/details

You can subscribe on timeAxisChange event to know when it's changed to load new portion of events.

To navigate through the timeaxis you can use shiftNext/shiftPrevious API. Please see Time ranges demo for reference.

Cheers,
Pavel

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by asatrash »

Thanks Pavel. I'll have a look.