Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by gitdev »

Hello,

I purchased the scheduler and downloaded the full version. I used the Angular project to start my project (examples/angular). I want to understand the bryntum folder structure to keep it separated from my application code and only include the truely needed files.

Please help me to understand:
- What are the folders/files that I need to 1) put under source control and 2) update when I will upgrade from scheduler 1.2.2 to another version?
I saw some files in examples/angular/dist (main.d2bdexxx.js , polyfill.242.js, runtime.xxx.js).
And some folders outside the examples/angular directory (e.g the top level directory):
build/
docs/
examples/
lib/
node_modules/
resources/
tests/
package.json

Also, there is the _shared and _localization folder in /examples/

However, I don't know which one are truely needed for Angular.

Post by pmiklashevich »

Please look at readme.md in the root. It describes most of them. _shared and _localization are used only for our examples in order to prettify them a bit an do not repeat same code in every demo. Examples will work even without them. Though you don't need to put the examples to your project. They are needed to show you some usecases and you can pick out any of them to prototype a feature, or to check some functionality, or to create a test case and report to us if you find a bug.

What to put under VCS is only up to you and depends on your project needs.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer