Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by mathsewell »

Hi,

I feel sure I must be missing something simple, but for some reason I can't get passStartEndParameters to work in Scheduler 1.2.2

I am working with a large data set, and I only want the events that are in the current view to load. I am happy with my initial load as I can set the parameters for that (and I have a recollection that under Scheduler for Ext the parameters were only passed on reload), but am then reloading the eventstore each time I have an onTimeAxisChange event.

This fires fine, and the data loads and reloads correctly. Everything else works apart from passing the start and end date of the view as parameters.

I have now tried adding the passStartEndParameters to both the crudManager and PHP demo but just haven't been able to make it work.

Has anyone else managed to use it as I'm now baffled?

Thanks

Post by mathsewell »

Hi,

Just to add to this, here is a variation of the PHP demo, showing that the passStartEndParameters are true but as you can see, neither reload has the date parameters attached.

Post by mats »

Looks like a bug yes, ticket opened. https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum ... ct/details#

Post by mats »

Will be resolved in the next patch release, thanks for the report!

Post by mathsewell »

Thanks very much, I've put a workaround in place in the meantime, but look forward to the fix.

Post by mats »

Next nigthly build will contain the fix!