Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by nick.savenko »

Guys, this is the code I am using to make sure after applying filter, records which gets added also filtered.
Unfortunately, it doesn't do much.
       this.resourceStore = new bryntum.scheduler.ResourceStore({
            reapplyFilterOnAdd: true,
            reapplyFilterOnUpdate: true
        });
Attached is a sample. Really strange, it works first time, but as soon as I add something to store, filters get reset.

All code is inside calendar.service.ts. I had to simulate frequent update to the user table to trigger add event.
Attachments
app.zip
(1.9 MiB) Downloaded 127 times

Post by pmiklashevich »

Thanks for the report! I've created a ticket: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum/tickets/7224
Thanks for the tests case :) But please next time if your question/issue is not related to integration with a particular framework/library, it's better to pick out one of our basic samples with native js code, and change it a bit so the issue is reproducible. So we can replace an example with your code and see the difference in VCS.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by nick.savenko »

Hi pmiklashevich
I understand, but quite difficult for me as I don't know if issue related to Angular, or rxjs or any other things.
As I am developing a solution using your control right now I have to keep up my sample app up to date to be able to quickly send you a sample. May be down the track when you have less bugs - not a problem, but right now I am finding issues almost every day. Some of them I report some of them I just find work arounds.

Post by pmiklashevich »

We appreciate your feedback! Thanks for your reports! They help make the product better!

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by johan.isaksson »

I pushed a fix for the ticket linked to above. Should appear in nightlies tomorrow. Hope it fixes your issue!
Best regards,
Johan Isaksson