Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by nick.savenko »

Guys just before going into details, is it the right way to navigate to today's date?
    this._service.schedule = new bryntum.scheduler.Scheduler(config);
    this._service.schedule.scrollToDate(new Date(), {
      highlight: false,
      animate: false
    });
Nothing really happens, no errors.
You can use my clean project I sent before with Ang 7

Thanks
Nick

Post by johan.isaksson »

Hi,

Please take a look at the "scrollto" demo, it allows you to scroll to "Today". If you are using our Angular wrapper you need to access then engine to call it:
xx.schedulerEngine.scrollToDate(...);
Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by nick.savenko »

Hey Johan
Doing exactly that way and it doesn't work. Ok, will attach a sample.

Post by nick.savenko »

Sample attached
Attachments
app.zip
(1.9 MiB) Downloaded 109 times

Post by johan.isaksson »

Problem is that the scheduler is not scrollable until it has some data to show. If you try scrolling to today after your data has arrived it should work.
Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by nick.savenko »

I got the point thank you.
But still a bit tough to handle. As I am using firestore with real time updates + Resource/Events Stores for me initial load looks exactly the same as a new/updated record coming from the data base. I would understand not to have ScrollToResource/Event working without data, but date and view you know on schedule creation.
Anyway, thank you for reply.

Post by johan.isaksson »

We have discussed internally and plan to make empty scheduler support horizontal scroll. Can be tracked here: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum ... 84/details
Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by nick.savenko »

Ok perfect!
Thanks

Post by bova1982 »

Any new on this? As far as I can see this should be fixed but also using latest version (1.2.2 at the moment of writing) I cannot scroll horizzontally before a resource is set.
I get this error
"TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of undefined at t.value (/scheduler.umd.min.js:25:174825)"

Post by johan.isaksson »

I have tried our angular7 demo, removing events and resources. It still worked and allowed me to scroll the empty schedule. Can you reproduce the issue in one of our demos? If not, please upload a runnable test case that we can inspect.
Best regards,
Johan Isaksson