Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Srb »

Hello,

I'm working for days testing some configurations and implement code for run the undo/redo feature on Angular, I can't find in the examples an angular example to run.
Somebody can show a working implementation?

Thanks in advance.

Post by saki »

Check the following zip. It is modified Scheduler basic demo which configures project (mandatory for undo/redo) and adds tbar with undo/redo widget.

Attachments
basic-undo.zip
(426.89 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Post by Srb »

Thanks saki, I check it inmediately

have a nice weekend!

Post by Srb »

Hi,
Finally it work's or somthing like, I found a problem when I tested it and in the web demo is the problem too,

When I delete an Event an undo the action the event apears twice. Can fix this doing something?

Thanks

Post by mats »

Confirmed, that's a bad bug. We'll get it fixed, thanks for reporting! https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/2880

Post by Srb »

Hello,

In the same line, the undo redo works on a tbar, but my intention is implement it on the context menu.

The problem is tbar work's but on the context menu the button's are disabled every time. I can see if click faster after remove or do somthing on the scheduler the buttons are active for few seconds and return to disabled state.

I need to add more code or someone modification?

eventMenu={

deleteEvent : false, editEvent :false, items : [ { type : 'undoredo', items : { transactionsCombo : null }, }, { text:'<div>Fit Zoom</div>', icon:'b-fa b-fa-fw fa-arrow-left', onItem:($event)=>{this.resetZoom();} }, { text : '<div>Move or Copy</div>', icon: 'b-fa b-fa-fw b-fa-plus-circle', onItem:($event)=>{this.openActionsDialog(); // console.log($event); }, }, { text : '<div>Select related events</div>', icon: 'b-fa b-fa-fw b-fa-plus-circle', menu:[{ text : '<div>By hour</div>', icon: 'b-fa b-fa-fw b-fa-clock', onItem:($event)=>{this.selectEventsByHour($event); }, },{ text : '<div>By WorkCell</div>', icon: 'b-fa b-fa-fw b-fa-microchip', onItem:($event)=>{this.selectEventsByWc($event); }, },{ text : '<div>By Operator</div>', icon: 'b-fa b-fa-fw b-fa-user', onItem:($event)=>{this.selectEventsByOperator($event); }, } ], } ], }

Post by saki »

The current context menu implementation prevents UndoRedo widget to work properly in the context menu. I've created the feature request to make it workable: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/2953