Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by dylan.sheffer »

Hello,

Can I have some assistance extending the pagingtoolbar component within the bbar for an AjaxStore Grid? I tried this example from the documentation (https://www.bryntum.com/docs/grid/#Core/widget/PagingToolbar), but it just replaces the entire pagingtoobar with a single button.

items : {
click : { text : 'Click me' }
}

It would be great if you could provide me an items object that corresponds with the default component, so I can have a better idea how the bbar API works. My goal is to have an input similar to the Page below, but I will have an input for the number of records displayed per page where it currently says "Displaying 1 - 30".

bbar.jpg
bbar.jpg (16.11 KiB) Viewed 764 times

Post by mats »

We'll add better docs for the next release, thanks for feedback. This should work already:

bbar : {
        type  : 'pagingtoolbar',
        items : {
            // Uncomment this to add an extra button
            click : {
                type    : 'button',
                text    : 'Click me',
                onClick : () => console.log('Clicked button'),
                weight  : 1000 // append to the end of default items
            }
        }
    }

Post by dylan.sheffer »

Hey matts! Thanks again for the response. I tried the example that you sent me and I am seeing the same result where the button is replacing everything in the bbar.

Before:

before.jpg
before.jpg (92.76 KiB) Viewed 758 times

After:

after.jpg
after.jpg (97.99 KiB) Viewed 758 times

Post by mats »

What version are you on? Try updating to latest?

Post by dylan.sheffer »

I'm on version 4.2.3, but I am using an older grid wrapper component that was provided before there was an official Vue component. Would that be the issue?

Post by mats »

Possibly yes, try updating to latest?

Post by dylan.sheffer »

Ok, I'll update the component. I'll report back when I'm finished 👍