Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by henrikbackman »

Hi,

Is there a setting for having the header row sticky when you scroll past it if you don't use the grid like you do in your examples?

I want the setting `autoHeight` set so the scroll to happens in our container and not the grid container.

Post by johan.isaksson »

Hi,

No that is not something we support out of the box. And I would advice against that approach, using `autoHeight: true` also has performance implications. It forces grid to render all rows and not only those in view. So depending on your row count your milage may vary..
Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by paul.mather »

Hi,
Just came across this thread, we are reviewing the Bryntum Grid and Gantt, will need the sticky header capability as the grid and Gantt will not be used in a full screen view and they will be embedded within the page. Is this feature supported yet?
Many thanks
Paul

Post by mats »

Not supported yet, if you need it critically - we could be open to implement it for you as part of our Professional Services. Please send us an email at sales at bryntum if you'd like to discuss the option.

Post by Animal »

I don’t understand the requirement.

The grid is embedded in a page. You don’t want it to have a height and scroll it’s rows below its header? You would rather have it take up a large amount of vertical space in your page, and have to scroll the page to see the data instead of scrolling the grid?