Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by henrikbackman »

Hi,

We use both the Grid and Scheduler at the same time (they are included simultaneously on our page) but after updating to 1.2.1 we have some issues:

1. Console error: "Bundle included twice, check cache-busters and file types (.js)"
2. Console error: "Error: Duplicate float roots"
3. Since the update the plugin included last isn't available to the rest of the JS i.e it's "undefined".

What should we do? Can we not use them both at the same time?
We are using the files "grid.umd.min.js" and scheduler.umd.min.js".

Thanks!

Post by mats »

Slight oversight on our end, you should be able to just use the scheduler.umd.min.js, and omit the grid file. Does it fix it for you?

Post by henrikbackman »

No. "bryntum.grid" is undefined. Only "bryntum.scheduler" is avalible.

Post by johan.isaksson »

Ah yes, you would have to change all bryntum.grid.Grid etc to bryntum.scheduler.xx. Not optimal of course, but might be worth a shot to not have to include double bundles.

Have create a ticket on sorting this out: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum/tickets/7561.

Until it is fixed I guess its easiest to stay on the old release, or if you need the bug fixes try the single bundle + rename.
Best regards,
Johan Isaksson

Post by henrikbackman »

Luckily I've done a good job with the JavaScript and only had to change the namespace in one location. It's working when I use bryntum.scheduler for the grid js and only including the scheduler js.

However, I need both the scheduler and grid css files :)

Thanks!

Post by jyoti »

@henrikbackman hey, i am having the same issue. Have you used it with angular 7. I am using grind and scheduler in my angular 7 project. I didn't find anything like "grid.umd.min.js" and scheduler.umd.min.js" or bryntum.grid.Grid , bryntum.scheduler.xx. Can you please tell me how you used it? That would be very helpful.

Post by henrikbackman »

jyoti wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:14 pm @henrikbackman hey, i am having the same issue. Have you used it with angular 7. I am using grind and scheduler in my angular 7 project. I didn't find anything like "grid.umd.min.js" and scheduler.umd.min.js" or bryntum.grid.Grid , bryntum.scheduler.xx. Can you please tell me how you used it? That would be very helpful.
I have not used it with Angular. But I just used the scheduler script since it also contains the grid js.

Post by SIM-LTD »

Hi There

We have the same issue; thus, for those whom have only the latest release of Scheduler (2.0), what is the workaround?
Do we have to wait for the fix or what?

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
Have you read this reply? Scheduler bundle contains also grid classes, so you can use bryntum.scheduler.Grid etc.
That ticket was not fixed yet.