Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by Dev_Coppelis »

i have a problem with gnt-all-debug.js
after i updated my version from 5.1.10 to 5.1.14 i got this error
but when i replace version 14 with 10 it works perfectly
can you help plz ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post by arcady »

We need a proper runnable test case to assist you. Or maybe you can reproduce the issue in any of our samples?

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

I downloaded the demo and had to remove this link, because test case includes our sources. Please do not include gantt/scheduler sources/bundles (gnt-all-debug etc)

What are the steps to reproduce this issue on your testcase? I connected it to my local DB, works fine, I see no exceptions.

Post by Dev_Coppelis »

here is our case which produce the issue :roll: :roll:
Attachments
test big data.rar
(92.32 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

I checked this mpp with your demo and 5.1.14, that you included into testcase - don't see any exceptions. Data is imported and saved. Please make sure you can reproduce issue with the test case you provided.

Post by Dev_Coppelis »

thanks Maxim for your reply.
in this demo i have 2 problems.
First : after uploading 'test big data.mpp' file it already uploaded and the problem happens while saving tasks into database.
Second : while uploading the next attached file 'x.mpp' it give me the exception that are explained lately
'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'DAY' of null'
Attachments
x.rar
(23.71 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

Hello.
I reproduced your issue, here is a ticket: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum/tickets/6506
Thank you for report!
To resolve this issue make following changes to js/app/data/ux/Importer.js:
1) remove call 'this.processAssignments(data);' from line 66
2) move it to line 87 right after 'taskStore.setRoot' call

Import will finish successfully. Then you will have error from asp.net backend, saying you cannot remove calendar which has children. That can be solved on the backend side:
1) Look for string 'cannot remove calendar'
2) find usages of that method and call it with force flag
Or you can refactor backend to implement more complex logic.

Post by Dev_Coppelis »

Dear Maxim,
i appreciate your effort but i can't understand which issue these lines going to solve i think it is for second issue.
i need to solve first problem which is while importing 'test big data.mpp' it already imported to gantt panel but i faced syncFailed event while saving data in background
CrudManager: sync failed, please inspect the server response [object Object].
and this happens with big project like this one so i need a solution for this

Dev_Coppelis wrote:Dear Maxim,
i appreciate your effort but i can't understand which issue these lines going to solve i think it is for second issue.
That solves issue you reported in this thread: 'cannot read property DAY of null' exception
i need to solve first problem which is while importing 'test big data.mpp' it already imported to gantt panel but i faced syncFailed event while saving data in background
CrudManager: sync failed, please inspect the server response [object Object].
and this happens with big project like this one so i need a solution for this
Are you referring to issue you have reported in another thread?
I tried to import your 'test big data.mpp' using your test case again, both import and sync worked without any issues from the backend. Please make sure issue is reproducible on the test case you gave us.