Disabling over-scroll

Questions related to our Sencha Touch based grid component
shepsii

Disabling over-scroll

Post by shepsii »

Hi guys,

Looking to stop the uber grid scrollers from the iOS-type overscroll. What I mean by that is when you scroll fast to, for instance, the top of the ubergrid, the header rows come down a little then bounce back to the top after the scroll.

I know how to do this on a sencha touch scroller, but I can't find in the docs where the scrollers would be on the ubergrid object. I would guess there is one per simple ubergrid but can't see a getScrollable().getScroller() equivalent in the docs?

Thanks,
Simon

nickolay
Core Developer
Core Developer

Re: Disabling over-scroll

Post by nickolay »

It will be: uberGrid.normalGrid.bodyCmp.getScroller(). Note, that each sub-grid will have its own scroller.
We offer training in both Ext JS and our products, read more here.
Read the API documentation

shepsii

Post by shepsii »

Hi Nikolay, thanks for the help.

Any chance you guys could offer a config for modifying the scroller? I appreciate that the scroll direction always needs to be set to both, but it would be really useful to be able to pass in the config to change momentum easing etc., especially for deployment to Android.

I've had a fair amount of difficulty overriding the body where the scroller is first set, and I don't want to modify it programmatically on every ubergrid, because that will be a touch ugly and will also mean that the scroller is initialized twice for each ubergrid (an extra time when I reset it to the scroller settings I need)

For the time being, I've just modified the ubergrid source.

Thanks!

nickolay
Core Developer
Core Developer

Post by nickolay »

Sure, we'll make them configurable in the next release. Ticket to track the progress: http://www.bryntum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3439
We offer training in both Ext JS and our products, read more here.
Read the API documentation

mats
Core Developer
Core Developer

Post by mats »

Implemented!
Tired of debugging javascript errors in web applications? Try our new error logging service RootCause, or read more on the Sencha blog

@bryntum
Facebook
API documentation

shepsii

Post by shepsii »

Great thanks, really appreciate it guys! Not used to such good and quick support on Sencha related products ;-)