Scheduler Stylesheet and Sencha Cmd

Ask for help relating to our Sencha Touch based Scheduler (for iPad, or any other supported phone, phablet or tablet)
Antarctica

Scheduler Stylesheet and Sencha Cmd

Post by Antarctica »

The scheduler stylesheet references controller-forward.png and controller-play.png with relative paths.

When I compile a production version using Sencha Cmd, these references seem to break, because the development version loads css the usual way (images that are referenced as ../images/filename.png in a myAppDirectory/resources/css/ file are searched in myAppDirectory/resources/images/), and production version loads css as assets and puts them into the index.html as inline styles (so images that are referenced as ../images/filename.png are searched in myAppDirectory/../images/)

Until now, I helped myself by not putting the sch.css into the myApp-all.css, and loading it separately by a fixed <link rel stylesheet> from index.html. But now I found two better solutions:

State Of The Art seems to be to either use Pictos font characters, or to include the images (as data urls) in the stylesheet.
Errors are human, but to really mess up, you need a computer.

mats
Core Developer
Core Developer

Re: Scheduler Stylesheet and Sencha Cmd

Post by mats »

Hmm, not sure how this could be an issue. Maybe a bug with Sencha Cmd? It should of course be ok to use relative paths for images. We'll probably revisit this and replace with Pictos in a future release though.
Tired of debugging javascript errors in web applications? Try our new error logging service RootCause, or read more on the Sencha blog

@bryntum
Facebook
API documentation

mats
Core Developer
Core Developer

Re: Scheduler Stylesheet and Sencha Cmd

Post by mats »

Opened a ticket here for further investigation. https://www.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum ... ity/ticket:
Tired of debugging javascript errors in web applications? Try our new error logging service RootCause, or read more on the Sencha blog

@bryntum
Facebook
API documentation