Use this in .Net web application

Ask for help relating to our Sencha Touch based Scheduler (for iPad, or any other supported phone, phablet or tablet)
kunalmitt

Use this in .Net web application

Post by kunalmitt »

I'm new to using this api. Is there a way I can implement this on a .Net website. I'm guessing I would just need to use the javascript and css files. Could someone please confirm.

Thanks,
Kunal

mats
Core Developer
Core Developer

Re: Use this in .Net web application

Post by mats »

Yes, exactly. That's all we offer, JS and CSS resources. You can also see a few samples of server integrations (we have a .NET sample too).
Tired of debugging javascript errors in web applications? Try our new error logging service RootCause, or read more on the Sencha blog

@bryntum
Facebook
API documentation

Antarctica

Re: Use this in .Net web application

Post by Antarctica »

I can confirm that ExtJS and Bryntum Scheduler can be used quite well with a .NET WebAPI application. If you don't have the time to play around and test how to get the best ExtJS/.NET interworking, I heard that Ext.NET could be helpful, since it integrates both parts (.NET backend/ExtJS frontend) for you.

Disclaimer: I did not use Ext.NET and I didn't test it myself, since my ExtJS/Bryntum Scheduler frontend has to work with two backends, with only one of them being .NET WebAPI, while the other is non-Microsoft.
Errors are human, but to really mess up, you need a computer.