Get help with testing, discuss unit testing strategies etc.

Post by rchloupe »

We're starting to use Ext 6.5 modern for a desktop application. Siesta is requiring me to use Siesta.Harness.Browser.SenchaTouch() in the harness or else the doStart() blows up in Ext.setup (line 42462 in Siesta 4.3.0). However, moveCursorBetweenPoints is set to false for SenchaTouch (line 41622). Setting it to true get's things working.

Is there a way for me to change moveCursorBetweenPoints in the harness (or somewhere else), I don't want to change your code?
Do you know of any other issues I might run into with Siesta and running Ext Modern as a "desktop" app?

Thanks

Post by rchloupe »

Sorry, I had the Ext version wrong, it's 6.2.1, not 6.5.

I've got another issue. I'm trying to do moveMouseTo() on a selectfield but compToEl() returns undefined (comp.mask).

I guess my real question is if you plan on releasing a version soon that supports Ext 6 modern with "desktop" (ie: mouse move) functionality?

Thanks

Post by nickolay »

Ticket created: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum ... de/details

We'll prioritize this.

Post by nickolay »

The issue with "compToEl" for "selectField" is fixed. Please verify in the next nightly build.

You should not use "SenchaTouch" for testing modern toolkit - that is specific to "SenchaTouch" product (and has some quirks from old ST version) - please use generic "ExtJS" harness.

Was not able to reproduce the issue with the
doStart() blows up in Ext.setup (line 42462 in Siesta 4.3.0).
Any additional info?

Post by rchloupe »

selectfield lookup is working in 2017-07-18 and have figured out the Ext.setup() on my side.

Thanks!

Post by nickolay »

Glad it works, yw!