Get help with testing, discuss unit testing strategies etc.

Post by saguirre »

Greetings,

I have been having problems downloading Siesta. The first time I clicked on the link sent to me in my “Your Siesta Standard trial” email, I got a ZIP file that seemed to be corrupt or incomplete. I got errors indicating such when I tried to unzip the file. Well, I deleted that file and tried again with similar results. Now, I can’t even get the file to download at all. I am stuck at the web pages that says, “Downloading… Your download should start in a few seconds, please wait…” and no file ever gets downloaded. Please advise.

Post by mats »

Try from another machine? I just tried it and it worked well... Sent you an email too with a link

Post by saguirre »

Hi Mats,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I had a colleague try from his machine and he got similar results--no download ever starts, even with the link you more recently emailed me. Yes, I am probably behind a firewall or proxy or something, because my company is pretty risk-adverse. I'll probably have to initiate an IT governance process before I can proceed. Thanks for the help.

Post by mats »

Sent you another link

Post by saguirre »

Thanks again for the quick help. I tried the new link and confirmed that my company is blocking me from getting the download, so I'll have to put in a request for access.