Discuss anything related to web development but no technical support questions

Post by Priyanka kakade »

Hello,

I saw that in bryntum taskboard we can drag and drop multiple tasks at a time. How can I allow single task to be dragged and dropped? Please help.

Post by pmiklashevich »

You can override Kanban.dd.DragZone.getRelatedRecords to return empty array

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Hello pmiklashevich,

Thank you for your quick reply. It is working. :) But I saw another issue when I try to drag in free space of task states it is showing selection box like selection box which is in paint and it is not getting disappeared even I click any where in state columns. Can I get rid of it? Is there any way?

Post by pmiklashevich »

Could you please provide more details of how I can reproduce the issue? Maybe a short video? Also you can use the Feedback button at the right side of the screen to report the issue.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Hello pmiklashevich,

I have attached image of same issue by which you can see what is happening. Please check the attachement.

And I am not able to find feedback button. Where can I see it exactly?
Attachments
You can see in attachement the blue boxes are getting disaplyed when I am dragging mouse on free space.
You can see in attachement the blue boxes are getting disaplyed when I am dragging mouse on free space.
kanban issue.png (40.62 KiB) Viewed 2709 times

Post by pmiklashevich »

Tried to drag an event on free space, but I didn't see any blue boxes. Try to inspect these DOM elements with Chrome dev tool to see what elements they are.

Here is the feedback button:
https://www.bryntum.com/examples/taskbo ... tjs/basic/
2018-11-12_1635.png
2018-11-12_1635.png (201.63 KiB) Viewed 2708 times

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by pmiklashevich »

And please next time post into corresponding forum. Here is the forum for Task Board issues: viewforum.php?f=31

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Ok thank you so much. Will see into that select box issue.