Discuss anything related to web development but no technical support questions

Post by licenseadmin »

Bryntum Scheduler + ext load events on Horizontal Scrolling (Infinite Scroll is True)

The requirement what I'm looking for is when Infinite Scroll is true and I scroll horizontally only then that particular event has to load on scrolling how can i achieve.

Kindly suggest us

Post by mats »

Infinite scroll is not yet supported in the Bryntum Scheduler, but it's coming next year. For now, you could in theory just have a long timeline rendered, and listen to our scroll events to decide when you want to load more data into the scheduler.

Post by licenseadmin »

Can you share Roadmap details on Bryntum Scheduler and any update on the above issue when is this getting released

Post by mats »

You're currently using the Scheduler for Ext JS, is it this roadmap you're asking about? You can easily listen to time axis change events, like 'viewchange' on the Scheduler. https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler- ... viewchange

Post by licenseadmin »

Hey Mats, currently we are using Scheduler for Ext JS but need info on Bryntum Scheduler the other product

Post by mats »

Ok infinite scroll is not on the immediate roadmap I'm afraid. Possibly something for Q12020.

Post by joshsylvester »

Mats -

I'd like to chime in on this feature request as well - We'd really like to see something along these lines, as loading "all events" is just not practical.

From a feature perspective, if not for "infinite scrolling", then we'd like to at least be able to listen to similar events (like the 'viewchange' event mentioned above) that are should be fired, and then we can handle manually adding event data to Scheduler as a stop gap waiting for the full feature.

Is the above timeline (Q1 2020) still accurate for this Infinite Scrolling?
--
Josh Sylvester
UI Architect, ServiceMax

Post by jandresampaio »

Josh,

We're using timeAxisChange. Does this help you ?