Request new features or modifications

Post by marc.ferraiolo »

Hello,

I see the Experimental example to produce an excel export for Scheduler which is great to if you only need the data. I was wondering if you guys had any plans to create a built-in either on the client side or server side for a way to export to excel similar to the PDF export? In the near future our users are going to want it so I figured it was worth asking if it was on your road map before we built it. Thanks

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello,
what do you mean by exporting to excel like pdf? Coloring? Styling?

Post by marc.ferraiolo »

Yes, coloring and styling would be great but mostly having the resources/timeline/events show in calendar form in excel as they do on screen. Thanks

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Some styling is available for excel, but scheduler is too complex for that. This is why we don't have such thing planned.
I think you can try achieve some results on your own using simple html and css. If you want this feature provided by bryntum you should contact sales@bryntum.com.

Post by Misiu »

I've done something like that in ASP.NET MVC4 university project.
Idea was to send data to ASHX handler and then using EPPlus library build visualization.
I'm afraid that it might be too complex to build generic solution that will work for everyone, but for specific visualization this won't be hard.
I have some code from my project which I can share, if interested write me a PM.
Using Dropbox? If no give it a try :)