Discuss anything related to web development but no technical support questions

Post by arcady »

danielz wrote:- Clicking a task in the task grid, it will be hightlighted, then drag the task bar in Gantt Chart for another task, the highlighted task is not switched to the corresponding task.
I cannot reproduce this. Can you please provide us with a runnable test case or describe exact steps how we can do it. For example here is a description of how I tried to reproduce this:
1) opened advanced example: https://www.bryntum.com/examples/gantt-l ... anced.html
2) clicked "Assign resources" task in the locked grid
3) dragged "Gather documents (not resizable)" task bar
Result: "Gather documents (not resizable)" is selected as it normally expected.
danielz wrote:- If we set "this.addResources=false", we can only selected existing resource in task resource tab, but the dropdown list will not filter those resources that have been added already.
This config disables in-place resource adding like it's described in the docs Gnt.widget.AssignmentEditGrid.addResources

Post by danielz »

I follow the same actions as yours, but you will see the "Assign resources" task is still in highlighted mode with blue background. We expect "Gather documents (not resizable)" will be in blue background when drag its task bar. (See sample in attachment)

For "this.addResources=false", please check the coding as below, the filtering is not work. We expect the filtering will be in effect even this.addResources=false.
if (this.addResources) {
this.resourcesFilter = Ext.create('Ext.util.Filter', {
filterFn : this.filterResources,
scope : this
});
Attachments
Bug Reports.docx
(58.04 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

Post by arcady »

Regarding the row focusing issue I still cannot reproduce it. What browser do you use?

And regarding the addResources setting issue. It's a bug. I've made a ticket for this: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum ... ity/ticket:
Thank you for the report!

Post by naveen »

How to hide all the tabs in Task information except resource tab

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
It's mentioned in documentation, look for configs starting with 'show'.